FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS $20+
Each tag, charm & bead are handmade from tagua nuts found in the Amazon Rainforest!
Army Soldiers must be brave and strong when in the face of danger, but often it goes unnoticed how brave and strong army wives must be when their husbands serve. They are proud of their husbands who defend both family and country. That is why we honor army wives, for that bravery, with this bracelet from our new and growing Armed Forces collection. Each bracelet is handmade in Ecuador from sustainable tagua nuts and woven with an adjustable band.
- Original hand drawn designs by Hola Hola
- Engraved and hand painted
- Adjustable. Fits most sizes
- Wax-coated, waterproof string
- Engraved Hola Hola logo on back
- All sales final, non-refundable
- 10% of net profits go to save the rainforest